Products offered by stainless steel plumbing suppliers are in increasing demand because they offer commercial businesses a wide range of environmental and economic advantages.
- Unlike other plumbing supplies made from other steels, products from stainless steel plumbing suppliers can be used in all types of water and can withstand excessive water flow, with extremely low leaching levels. This means that the leaching of constituent alloys by stainless steel falls within the limits that have been set by the Government for any products that come in contact with drinking water that can be accessed by the public.
- The installation of products from stainless steel plumbing suppliers is easy, clean and quick. If the installation is carried out correctly, stainless steel plumbing supplies do not contaminate the system and reduce flushing times.
- Stainless steel products are fully recyclable, which is why they are the number one choice around the world for commercial businesses looking to increase their carbon footprint.
- Commercial businesses often utilise products from stainless steel plumbing suppliers because they have a huge expected lifetime of more than 50 years.
- Stainless steel plumbing supplies require no extra coating, which cuts installation costs.
- Generally, there is very little maintenance required on a stainless steel plumbing system. If maintenance is required, it is cheaper and more cost effective than it would be if the business used competing materials, especially if replacement parts are needed.
Read more about: